In line with the signature, identity and quality of Studio Piet Boon you will work, under the authority and supervision of a Lead Designer, to develop phases of a design and to support work including researching moods, colors, furniture and materials and making presentations. Within your tasks we will rely on your own insight and sense of aesthetics but with the Studio Piet Boon signature and identity in mind.
You are a proactive and creative talent with between 2 to 5 years experience in a similar position. You like to work with a team of different disciplines where you value communication and will take responsibility for your own work within the team at an aesthetic and organizational level. You are accurate and always seeking to improve processes within the organization.
Requirements and experience
- Minimum Bachelor level in the direction of interior design
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a Designer
- Architectural knowledge is a plus
- Design and drawing experience with Vectorworks, SketchUp, Photoshop and Indesign
- Experience with Windows and iOS applications
- Experience making material lists in Excel
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written skills in English and Dutch
- Hand sketching ability in 2d and 3d a plus
- Experience in making high quality presentations
- Being able to see the bigger picture and have a good and experienced eye when it comes to visual aesthetics and the use of moods
- Experienced with the latest trends, moods, colors, furniture, fabrics etc., and are able to deliver innovative work