Senior Architect / Designer
You will work on architecture – and interior design projects in line with the Studio Piet Boon design identity and overall quality level. Under the supervision of a Lead Designer you will work on the conceptual, technical and practical implementation of the design based on the wishes of our clients. You are responsible for the creative design of your assigned projects, whereby both your aesthetic and technical competencies will be addressed. Within your work you will rely on your own creative sensibilities and feel for aesthetics, always taking direction from the Studio Piet Boon identity as a starting point.
You are a proactive and creative talent and you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position. You enjoy working on a variety of projects for corporate and private clients from A to Z, taking responsibility for your work, working accurately and always seeking to improve processes within the organization. You are current on the latest trends in architecture & design and are able to deliver innovative, high-quality work.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design and/or Architecture;
- Over 5 years of experience in Interior Design / Architecture ;
- Architectural skills required with an interest in interior and FF&E;
- Conceptual thinker with a practical mind;
- Technical / construction knowledge is a plus;
- Experience with render / 3D presentation methods and project execution;
- Excellent presentation skills, seeing the bigger picture and visually oriented;
- Experience working with Apple tools;
- Design and drawing experience with VectorWorks, Photoshop and Indesign;
- Professional, ambitious, stress resistant;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What do we offer?
An open and informal corporate culture in which we place shared interest first. We combine serving our esteemed clients and working in the luxury industry with a down-to-earth mentality. An ambitious, international organization with a rich history and a strong brand. Socially, we regularly organize parties, get-togethers and other activities, and we enjoy a daily lunch together.
Are you the person who is eager to contribute to an inspiring and creative environment and to the growth of Studio Piet Boon worldwide? Send an email with your portfolio, motivation and resume.
An application without a portfolio will not be considered.