The successful candidate will report directly to the Creative Directors and will assist with delivering multiple projects at one time. The role will involve working within a team. You will be responsible for realizing magnificent designs that go beyond everyone’s imagination. Research, concept development, hand sketch, 2D and 3D technical specifications, renderings and presentations will be a part of your job. You can follow a wide scope of projects including furniture, lighting, product an packaging design. You can also take a concept from a sketch to a 3D model and through to final technical drawings ready for manufacturing.
Requirements & experience
- Minimum education, a Bachelor’s degree in design;
- 2+ years of relevant experience as Product Designer;
- Proficient in Adobe CS;
- Experienced in Solidworks or other 3D software;
- Superior conceptual approach to materials, colors, proportions, shape and construction;
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing techniques;
- Be able to sell design ideas;
- Reliable and professional;
- Organized and efficient;
- Need to know and feel comfortable with all product design stages;
- Ability to think conceptually and feel comfortable joining projects after concept stages;
- Experienced with prototype revisions;
- Fluent in English.