Fitting within the style and quality level of Studio Piet Boon, you will work on assignment and under the supervision of one of our Designers, and you will perform all kinds of supporting activities. Both your aesthetic and technical competencies will be addressed. Under supervision, you will work on both interior and architectural assignments, whereby we also call upon your own insight and sense of aesthetics. You are proactive and already have some experience in a similar position. You like to work together and have a sense of responsibility. You are accurate, disciplined and work consistently. You have excellent design skills and are willing to take that extra step.
Requirement and experience
- Education: at least HBO level in the direction of interior architecture or architecture;
- Affinity with interior design and concept development;
- Architectural knowledge is an asset;
- Design and drawing experience with Vectorworks, SketchUp, Photoshop and Indesign;
- Experience with both Windows and iOS applications;
- Oral and written communication skills in the English and Dutch languages.
Preference will be given to candidates who may be available for a period of six months.