Studio Piet Boon is a globally operating exterior, interior and product design studio recognized for creating perfectly balanced designs. Our multidisciplinary team has been designing award-winning, exclusive private homes, residential & business developments and hospitality experiences for over thirty-five years, as well as designing a comprehensive range of products for every room in the home. Studio Piet Boon is located in Oostzaan, north of Amsterdam.
TO STRENGTHEN OUR MARKETING TEAM WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FULLTIME CREATIVE COPYWRITER (DUTCH- ENGLISH)
As part of the Marketing team, you will play a critical role in crafting, defining, and refining our presence both offline and online. Working collaboratively, you will help establish the tone and messaging that will directly and positively impact the growth of Studio Piet Boon. Your texts are of high quality and continuously surprise and inspire our clients. You are eager to learn and will soon be able to tell everything about our extensive product range and design phases in our studio. You are a native English speaker and have an excellent understanding of the Dutch language.
Skills and experience
A minimum 4 years of writing experience, preferably from a creative agency setting with a mix of B2C and B2B clients;
- An obsession with words and a global approach to creative development, with consideration for content that works across markets, channels, cultures, and audiences;
- The ability to take complex material and industry jargon and streamline them into engaging and clear stories;
- An excellent command and high proficiency in written Dutch and English;
- Ability to proactively retrieve and collect all necessary information from various stakeholders and partners;
- Being able to oversee multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines;
- You are positive, proactive, and naturally at home in a team-motivated environment.
- Creating texts and titles that form a concept for our campaigns and newsletters. These also serve as the basis for all other texts on our various communication channels;
- Write inspirational (SEO) texts for our website, internal documents, proofread and contribute to our social copy, commercial texts for the launch of several new products, B2C and B2B brochures and advertisement copy;
- Translate and adapt copy from English to Dutch and vice versa;
- Collaborate with creative partners (in-house and external) to conceptualize and create innovative, effective, and on-brand messaging across channels and platforms;
What we offer
An open and informal corporate culture with 13 nationalities in which we put the common interest first. We believe it is important to combine serving our customers in the high-end segment worldwide with a sincere and down-to-earth mentality. An ambitious, international organization with a rich history and a strong brand. Some social perks include: regularly organized parties and drinks; a personal trainer twice a week after your work day; a joint, healthy lunch every day; and room for personal development in the form of education, training and inspiration.
Do you recognize yourself? Are you open to help build Studio Piet Boon’s growth? Send your letter of motivation by email to email@example.com, or call Sandra van Trappen (HR) for more information at 020-7220020.